What do you do when you reach your goal??

TV2Night
on 4/3/11 1:09 am - Hackettstown, NJ
Hi Stella,
Managing the weight loss for a lifetime is an ongoing job! And I believe that Fear is a great way to stay motiviated... but we have more of that in the beginning of the journey... as we loose the weight... we get confident.. then maybe ****y... and then it seems we get careless and feel we CAN EAT some of those things we used to. Bad habits returning can be a down fall or at least set us up for failure. I lost my weight in 10 months after my bypass back in 2004 and a couple time I've had slow regains which scared me. So I will say as I always do... ANYTIME you feel yourself slipping back go "BACK TO BASICS" the tool will turn on and the weight comes off... in between Support groups help me to stay focused and I do still see Dr Anthony Papciak to help keep me in check. He is out of Morristown and does a great job with weight loss issues. He also speaks at the Morristown monthly support group. (every other month). So YES dealing with this for the LONG HAUL... is something that we each have to tackle... so remember we are always out here if you need to talk. Good Luck with your journey!

Pat
Most Active
Recent Topics