Im starting a garden ! You should too !

Fancy4684
on 3/19/11 7:20 am
 So as part of my new healthy lifestyle I decided to start a garden ! Half the problem is I have no idea what I am doing lol ! I dont know when to plant things I dont know what things need trellis and what ones grow on the ground.
 I came across this community garden that this tv show is starting and Im going to give it a whirl! All you do is buy a pack of seeds from william sonoma and sign up for there biweekly email lists. They tell you everything you need to know!  here is the link if you would like to join up ! 

http://beekman1802.com/garden 
Maryellen R.
on 3/19/11 9:14 pm - Sayville, NY
 GREAT idea!

3 years ago we had our back yard professionally landscaped and we kept a small strip for a veggie patch. that has been left undone.
Your post has inspired me to do so...........GRAZIE!
I will repost and encourage others to do so too.  Perhaps we can take pics, post accordingly and maybe even share some recipes that we use the veggies in?  Let me know your thoughts.

THANKS,

(((HUGS)))

Maryellen
To visit LIPO (Long Island Post Ops) bariatric support group website click here: www.liponation.org

"WLS is a journey, not a destination (don't get comfortable) ... it's a road that we must travel daily to succeed".  Faith Thomas

visit my blog at theessenceofmaryellen.com/

Fancy4684
on 3/20/11 1:33 am
 Well if you sign yo for the beekman boys community garden they are posting recipes for all the veggies that come in the pack ... I know ill have to tweek some of them but its nice to have somewhere to start! I think posting pics  would be a great idea ! 
Most Active
Recent Topics