MY SURGERY DATE WAS FINALLY APPROVED

queencinnamon13
on 3/16/11 12:27 pm - NJ
HELLO EVERYONE & GOD BLESS 

I RECEIVED MY GREAT NEWS OF INSURANCE APPROVAL ON 3/14/2011 AND MY SURGERY DATE IS MONDAY, MARCH 28. 

I AM TRULY GRATEFUL AND READY FOR THE NEW BEGINNINGS AHEAD CONCERNING MY LIFE AND SOON-TO-BE PAST HEALTH CONDITIONS I HAVE CURRENTLY. 

I AM SO GLAD THERE IS A NEW JERSEY FORUM ON HERE AND I AM REQUESTING FOR YOU TO SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST ... 

IF YOU ARE ON FACEBOOK SEND ME A INVITE THERE TOO:

http://www.facebook.com/lisa.askewkilpatrick?sk=info 

TALK TO YOU LATER 
 Ms.Lisa Kilpatrick
(Screen Name aka Queencinnamon13) 

Tom C.
on 3/16/11 9:02 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
CONGRATS !! Can't wait to see you on the Loser's Bench in our Winner's Circle!!

While you won't need it, GOOD LUCK!! And make sure you post often so others can benefit from your experience.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
hockeymom8016
on 3/16/11 10:07 pm - NJ

Congratulations! I am glad you found us Queenie! PS I found the request and accepted. Our April get together may be too soon after your surgery but keep an eye out here for posts about future get togethers.

bubblesrn
on 3/17/11 5:54 am
YAY!!!!  Your new birthday awaits you!  Congratulations!!!!

Take care and good luck with everything!
Jan

all the weight has been lost post-op..I LOVE MY BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

highest weight: 333 pounds (I know I gained after my last "weigh in" in the doctors office so probably it's more like 340 pounds)
current weight: 151 pounds (7/12/11)
I've been at goal (165 pounds) for 6 months now and now on maintence.  I tend to go up and down depending on time of the month and such! 

Most Active
Recent Topics