Make your Wednesday Wonderful

Maryellen R.
on 3/1/11 9:49 pm - Sayville, NY
 How are we moving to lose today and what are we eating?

Come on, statistics show that accountability + support = success!

Who's going to share first?

(((HUGS)))
Maryellen
To visit LIPO (Long Island Post Ops) bariatric support group website click here: www.liponation.org

"WLS is a journey, not a destination (don't get comfortable) ... it's a road that we must travel daily to succeed".  Faith Thomas

visit my blog at theessenceofmaryellen.com/

Alice P.
on 3/2/11 4:59 am
Maryellen

You are always so upbeat!!!!!! I am on day 4 with a nasty head cold and fever so I'm not moving today!!

HW 278 SW 259 GW 170 CW 142 Ht 5ft 6

Maryellen R.
on 3/2/11 5:50 am - Sayville, NY
 Thanks Alice, I try VERY hard to avoid all the negativity that comes my way, it only brings us down, right?

Hope you are feeling better soon!

(((HUGS)))

Maryellen
To visit LIPO (Long Island Post Ops) bariatric support group website click here: www.liponation.org

"WLS is a journey, not a destination (don't get comfortable) ... it's a road that we must travel daily to succeed".  Faith Thomas

Tom C.
on 3/2/11 9:40 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
For those who don't know, Maryellen is ALWAYS positive, and ALWAYS HAS A SMILE!! You can't find a better person.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Maryellen R.
on 3/2/11 11:10 pm - Sayville, NY
 Thanks Tom!

Maryellen

Most Active
Recent Topics