I AM OVERWEIGHT!!!

Tom C.
on 2/27/11 9:28 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

Which may seem like a strange post, but for someone who over 3 years ago was considered Super Morbidly Obese (which sounds like a Marvel Superhero) I am proud to declare I am now OVERWEIGHT!!!

I weighed myself today, and I am down to 228. OMFG!! I think the last time I seen that was .. hmmmm .. birth ?!?!?!?

To think that I started at 435 pounds, and now I am 8 pounds away my self-imposed goal of 220 is mind-boggling. Also thinking that all last year I “knew what I was doing" was actually doing a disservice to me. This January I decided to become refocused, get back to basics, up my exercise, and try to make 220 by the end of the year. I have a feeling I may do it – with God’s help (of course).

I need to thank EVERYONE who has been with me on this journey, and has given me love, support, advice and that greatly needed swift kick in my (_______x_______). I know I couldn’t have done it without you all!!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Maryellen R.
on 2/28/11 12:37 am - Sayville, NY
 WTG Tom!

YAY .....you are truly working that tool!

Maryellen
To visit LIPO (Long Island Post Ops) bariatric support group website click here: www.liponation.org

"WLS is a journey, not a destination (don't get comfortable) ... it's a road that we must travel daily to succeed".  Faith Thomas

visit my blog at theessenceofmaryellen.com/

DrMichaelSakowitz
on 3/1/11 6:28 am
Tom......I am very proud for you......keep up the good work.

Dr Mike
Michael L. Sakowitz, Ph.D. is a psychologist (NJ 35SI00148700) and member of ObesityHelp's Mental Health Board.  By posting, he makes no promises, guarantees, representations, or warranties, expressed or implied, and assumes no duty or liability with regard to the information contained herein.  This post is not intended to diagnose or treat any physical or mental condition.  No professional services are being rendered and nothing is intended to provide such services or advice of any kind.  No website or informational post can take the place of seeking professional help.  If you need professional help of any kind, please seek the services of a professional or dial 911.
checkitout
on 3/1/11 11:46 am - Newton, NJ
Congrats Tom, you looked GREAT last week..

Stella
IlanaBenMa
on 3/1/11 12:26 pm - Dayton, NJ
I recently made it to overweight too.  What a high!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joseph Itkor
on 3/21/11 1:04 am - hackettstown, NJ
Same here!  I went from Morbidly Obese, to Obese to Overweight in less than two years.

I've never been so psyched to be overweight before!

Most Active
Recent Topics