Did you know there is an Over Fifty Forum. . .

Laureen S.
on 2/16/11 10:07 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
I started here way back when I was still researching surgery and someone suggested I jump over to the PA board, because this was not  a very active board and I am forever grateful to that person who sent me there, as I ultimately found what I needed to get on with and make my life changing decision to have RNY in 2007. 

Along the way I found another group on OH that fits my needs and is very supportive and deals with some of the life issues related to those of us who are older and choose to have WLS later in life and so I wanted to reach out and let anyone who is interested know about the wonderful forum for those aged 50 and over. 

I can say I've met a great number of them, they are wonderfully supportive folks, so if you sometimes feel that there are issues not so often discussed here, or you simply want to see how this works from a different perspective, please join us there. . . 

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/over_50/

Have a great day!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics