on 2/17/11 12:22 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

PLEASE NOTE NEW LOCATION  & TIME !       

HOLIDAY INN- MT. OLIVE,  1000 INTERNATIONAL DRIVE,  BUDD LAKE, NJ 07828

Gastric Band & Bypass Support Group Meeting
6:30PM - 7:30PM

IN CASE OF INCLEMENT WEATHER, PLEASE CALL: (973) 537-3805

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Maryellen R.
on 2/20/11 7:30 am - Sayville, NY
 Hey Tom,

Frank and I would like to return to more of your upcoming meetings as the weather gets better.

Additionally, I REALLY want to pursue what we discussed prior to Xmas, together, we can make a difference, I'm confident of it!  I am also getting more involved with the OAC, I'll tell you more about it when I see you next visit.

Also, I was asked to put together a "Leaders Meeting" and was wondering if you were interested.  We could brain storm on issues previously discussed, how they can be changed, struggles, issues and or concerns we face as leaders, maybe have a guest speaker, kind of like an all day event.  Please let me know if you or any other Support Group Leaders from NJ would be interested. I have several from CT, PA, NY already committing.  I'm curious to get an exact number interested before I decide on date, location, etc. 

Regards to All!

(((HUGS)))

Maryellen
To visit LIPO (Long Island Post Ops) bariatric support group website click here: www.liponation.org

"WLS is a journey, not a destination (don't get comfortable) ... it's a road that we must travel daily to succeed".  Faith Thomas

visit my blog at theessenceofmaryellen.com/

Tom C.
on 2/21/11 5:15 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Maryellen,

You know I more than eager to sit down and discuss what we talked about, and help in any way I can.

Once the weather gets better let me know and hopefully we can get together.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active
Recent Topics