Need help

Sheri A.
on 2/27/11 5:37 am
I alternate between muffin in minute which I add 1 t of cocoa, nuts and powdered pb to the regular recipe (I also mix chia meal with the flaxseed meal) OR a whey protein shake made in the blender with ice cubes, i use unsweetened almond milk for added thickness OR my favorite, hodgeson mills multigrain hot cereal with flaxseed a soy. 1/3 C mixed with 6 oz of water. microwave for 1 1/2 min...stir and continue microwaving in 20 sec intervals, mixing between until the cereal is a thicker consistancy...then i add cinnamon, unsweetened applesauce and nuts to it...so yummy and enough protein and fiber to keep me full for several hours!
wendyb315
on 3/3/11 4:25 pm
My favorite breakfast is Muffin In A Minute.  It fills me up and keeps me full all morning.  It's really easy to make:

In a coffee cup mix
 1 Egg
 1/4 cup flax seed meal
 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
 0 cal. sweetener if desired

Microwave on high for one minute.  Turn out onto a plate.

I like to throw a couple blueberries in mine.  Yum!  Sometimes I will use 2 Tbs. Flax seed meal and 2 Tbs. Almond meal instead of the 1/4 cup flax seed.  Yummy.

Wendy
Maryellen R.
on 3/3/11 9:22 pm - Sayville, NY
 Sounds AWESOME, thanks for sharing the suggestion!

(((HUGS)))

Maryellen
To visit LIPO (Long Island Post Ops) bariatric support group website click here: www.liponation.org

"WLS is a journey, not a destination (don't get comfortable) ... it's a road that we must travel daily to succeed".  Faith Thomas

visit my blog at theessenceofmaryellen.com/

big_ideas
on 3/7/11 11:28 pm - Randolph, NJ
Hey, have you tried the mini-quiches?

Most Active
Recent Topics