Good Plastic Surgeon in NJ

PEGBUNNY
on 2/1/11 1:53 am
 I am 6 yrs out need 2 lose a few lbs I have gained but other than that fine I need some lower body work but I am on a tight budget any recomendations
adam_
on 2/1/11 2:56 am - Boynton Beach, FL
Google Joseph Capella Plastic Surgery...you'll find links to his website....reviews....articles...etc....

He specializes in post-WLS reconstruction and is reasonably priced...

He did my hernia repair / scar revision / TT in 2009 and he was great...

-Adam - 6'6" - From 450 lbs to GOAL in 9 months...
Phase 1: Completed 10/2008.
Phase 2: Weightlifting - Goal: Add 40 lbs of muscle. Completed 2/15/2011.
Phas 3: Cut to 10% body fat.
MY STORY:  imthebiggestloser.blogspot.com/

checkitout
on 2/1/11 9:17 pm - Newton, NJ
I just had my LBL done with Dr. Fodera, he has been great!! His office staff is wonderful too, Dee is the best!

I was luck enough to have some of mine covered by my medical ins, maybe that could be an option for you too.. his office was very helpful in helping to obtain the ins approval too.

Good luck!

Stella

Sheri A.
on 2/3/11 11:05 am
If I were going to go for it, I'd use Dr. Lalla out of W. Orange. His prices are the best!
bubblesrn
on 2/3/11 8:59 pm
I work with Dr Joseph Capella in Ramsey and Dr. Perry Ritota in Hackensack.  Both are extraordinary surgeons.... have approached both of them to interview them on what they can do for me but told me I needed to have my babies first or their artwork would be ruined!  LOL.
If you do choose one of them, tell them Janice, nurse on 3 south at Hackensack University Medical Center sent ya!  LOL.

all the weight has been lost post-op..I LOVE MY BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

highest weight: 333 pounds (I know I gained after my last "weigh in" in the doctors office so probably it's more like 340 pounds)
current weight: 151 pounds (7/12/11)
I've been at goal (165 pounds) for 6 months now and now on maintence.  I tend to go up and down depending on time of the month and such! 

Elizabeth N.
on 2/11/11 12:19 am - Burlington County, NJ
I used Dr. Roy Puskas in Lumberton (Burlington County) and was very pleased.

737 Main St # 6
Lumberton, NJ 08048-3089
(609) 267-9400

Here are a couple of review pages: http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Roy_Puskas.html
http://www.insiderpages.com/doctors/Roy-N-Puskas-MD-Lumberto n
Most Active
Recent Topics