POSTPONING THE NEXT INCONVENIENT/CONVENIENT GET TOGETHER !!

Tom C.
on 1/30/11 1:25 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

Folks, the weather forecast for Tuesday looks like it's gonna be crappy (that's an official meteorologists term). Snow and ice is expected. So instead of (A) risking your next (B) canceling at the last moment (C) having no one show, I think it would be best to postpone this a few weeks.

I am thinking of rescheduling for Tuesday February 15th or Wednesday16th. Let me know if this is doable.

Sorry about this, but there are some slight things in this world that even I don't have control over.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
3grlsmom
on 1/30/11 1:43 am
 Hey.....I hear 3 or 4 inches.  That doesnt scare me at all - I lived in Upstate New York . I am still able to go if anyone else wants to....OR.....we can go to a bit south where there is only rain expected!!
Karen in NJ 

Christine928
on 1/30/11 6:53 am
Feb. 15 sounds great.
3grlsmom
on 1/30/11 7:21 am
 Oh my am I wrong!  Silly me ~ I was listening to my husband!!

Feb. 15th is good for me too!!

Stay safe and keep me posted.

karen and CYNTHIA!!

Karen in NJ 

big_ideas
on 1/30/11 8:42 pm - Randolph, NJ
OMG This weather SUCKS!!! Will it never end???? I was really looking forward to this dinner, but I think its wise to postpone.

The 15th is my 3-surgiversary. I'd love nothing more than to celebrate that with a group of NJ OH peeps!

Tom are you still running? Will you do another race with me after the thaw? Anyone else interested?

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Best,
Linda

Most Active
Recent Topics