Took a Slight Detour

NJLisa
on 1/22/11 10:20 pm
Hi everyone...not sure if anyone remembers me.  I was banded on 3/26/10.  Lost 35 lbs.  Then in June right before my first fill I found out I was pregnant.  Ooops.  My doc knew that after 6 months we were going to try for a second child....it just happened a little sooner than expected.

So I'm due in about 5 weeks.  I didn't gain any weight at first but it seems to be creeping on now towards the end.  I'm planning on getting my band filled no later than 6 weeks after I deliver and can't wait to get back on track.  I'm glad I got the surgery when I did because I can just pick up where I left off and continue.  But can't wait to be back at it again!  See you all again soon.
Tom C.
on 1/23/11 4:53 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
CONGRATS ON YOUR UPCOMING BUNDLE - and to stop and think (and thank) the victory you are experiencing. If you're just beginning to gain, then you're really winning. And remember, once you're back into the swing of things, you're band will be refilled and you'll be back on your journey (while enjoying another journey).

Know we're here if you need (well know I won't be if there are poopie diapers)
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active
Recent Topics