MORE THAN JUST WEIGHT LOSS ADVICE

Sandra R.
on 1/15/11 9:06 am
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE IN THE NJ AREA IS WILLING TO SPOSOR MY DAUGHTERS CHEERLEADING TEAM. OR IF YOU KNOW OF A PLACE WHERE I CAN GO AND ASK FOR SPONSORSHIP. I KNOW THIS WEBSITE IS ALL ABOUT WEIGHT LOSS AND I AM DOING MY BEST TO LOSE AS MUCH AS I CAN ( 82 LBS TO BE EXACT) BUT MY NEW GOAL IS TO GET MY DAUGHTER AND HER TEAM TO COMPETITIONS OUTSIDE OF NJ. IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE UNION CITY ALLSTARS PLEASE MESSAGE ME AND I WILL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THESE WONDERFUL GIRLS.

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.
checkitout
on 1/16/11 11:08 am - Newton, NJ
Last year I did the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer and had to raise $1,800 to participate.. so I have done a little work on fund-raising..

You should go to some of the larger local businesses in your area and either ask for sponsorship/donations you would be surprised at the generosity. You could also ask all the Mom's to bake something and do a bake sale ~ check with the local grocery store and see if you could set up shop there on a weekend and you will have the money in no time.

Good luck on your weight loss and on your fund-raising.

Stella
Sandra R.
on 1/16/11 11:20 am
Thank u very much for you advice and insight. I will def take your advice n look into local businesses.
Most Active
Recent Topics