from south jersey

nicole0515
on 1/12/11 8:19 am - NJ
i was banded oct 2007. im stuck right now at my weight wanting to lose 40 more. needing a buddy to think postive with me :) i wanna join a gym but all my friends are thin
cathiec
on 1/12/11 11:37 am - Toms River, NJ
Where in South Jersey?
Cathie

Tom C.
on 1/12/11 11:09 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
I am not in South Jersey, but I am willing to be a "back on track buddy". I have two goals this year, and the more people who are willing to help the better.

Remember this is a long journey, and it's always good to have a helpful hand and positive friend along the way.

Let me know. And either way, know I am here if you need.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
nicole0515
on 1/14/11 7:17 am - NJ
im from burlington county. i live in southampton
cathiec
on 1/14/11 10:00 am - Toms River, NJ
Hi Nicole,
I am from Ocean County in Toms River one thing I found is a gym which is for women it is coed but one side is for women and I find it is easier to exercise the other thing I have found is exercise programs run out the hospitals both of them are geared for wls patients. If you want any info on these programs let me know. Also look into programs your county runs or your county librarys alot of ours run yoga programs If you have any questions I will try to get some answers for you
Cathie

Melanie B.
on 1/16/11 3:29 pm - Medford, NJ
I pm'd you!!
I am 26, 5'9" and had VSG 11/8/10.

Most Active
Recent Topics