New to NJ (Almost)

sailorsproudwife
on 1/9/11 7:49 am - Colts Neck, NJ
Hello Everyone!

My name is Deidra and I had gastric bypass last March.  We are a military family and we will be moving to Colts Neck (close to Freehold) next month!  I am looking for another else in that area!!  I would love to have a weightloss buddy!!!  I do have two little ones a 6 year old son and a 4 year old daughter.

I am looking foward to getting to know all of you!!

Deidra

cathiec
on 1/9/11 8:10 am - Toms River, NJ
Hi Deida.
 I had lapband done July8,2009 I live in Toms River, About halfhour from there Would love to get to know you I know we  have had different type surgery but we all in this toigether to lose weight. If you went to be friends leave me a message.
Cathie

sailorsproudwife
on 1/9/11 8:24 am - Colts Neck, NJ
Hello Cathie!!

Thanks so much for your reply!  On our house hunting trip to NJ we went though Toms River.  It's a great town! 

I would love to get to know you!!  It's always nice to have a buddy who is going through the same things that we are!!  It looks like you had great success on your lapband!!  Congrats!!  That's great!!

cathiec
on 1/9/11 8:25 pm - Toms River, NJ
I have had great success with the band I jave lost 103lbs so far. Keep in touch! When do you figure you will be moving to NJ hope it is after all the SNOW they are predicating.
Cathie

walter A.
on 1/16/11 4:31 am, edited 1/16/11 4:31 am - lafayette, NJ
you will have good military support at ft dix, and great space a at mcquire, its a good gateway .. too bad they are closeing ft momoth,, this year,,but you will get some benefit. ,  retired navy,,   get ezpass, its a time and money saver...
sailorsproudwife
on 1/16/11 11:52 pm - Colts Neck, NJ
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU so much for EVERYTHING!!!  I had no idea about the space A travel!!!!  My Father is ill and we are taking leave to see him in CA during our transfer time and I called about the space A and they are going to get us on a flight out there!!!  You have NO CLUE how thankful I am for the info!!!!!

walter A.
on 1/17/11 1:22 am, edited 1/17/11 1:23 am - lafayette, NJ
THIS WILL REALLY HELP YOU WITH SPACE A,,AND A LOT OF GOOD MILITARY INFO IN GENERAL,,LODGING, VACATION, TRI CARE, U NAME IT,,THE OFF TOPIC WILL COVER IT..WE ARE FAMILY
www.pepperd.com/vb/forum.php
Tom C.
on 1/9/11 11:39 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Deidra,

Welcome to the Garbage .. errr .. GARDEN State, and our always Expanding constantly decreasing family!!!

Know no matter where you live, we'll be here for you!!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
schober1
on 1/22/11 12:44 am - NJ
RNY on 02/02/10 with
Im in Colts Neck at Naval Weapons Station Earle.
I dont have any little ones, my only one is in college, but would love a weightloss buddy.
We have an excellent day care center here. And a nice gym, and lots of places to walk.

Wendy

My RNY let me be me again.   
Proud wife of a CWO in the US Coast Guard!
Most Active
Recent Topics