Plus Size Consignment

Decolady
on 1/8/11 4:59 am - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Hi from PA!

Just wanted to share info about my new store just over the border in PA!  I have opened an upscale, plus-size consignment shop in Bethlehem Township, just off of Route 78 or 22.

Abundant Style
1822 6th St
Bethlehem, PA 18020
1-888-889-8990
www.abundantstyle.com

If you have LIKE NEW clothes that are too big, you can make some money!  As of now, I am only handling women's clothes, size 14 & up.

If you want to still look stylish as you lose weight, we can save you money doing it!

I had RNY myself this past August, I can help you look your best through this process.

Thanks and I hope you find this info helpful.

Peace,

Deb
skatie
on 1/15/11 10:53 am - NJ
Can we send clothes or do you prefer to have us bring them to you?  I have so many things.

Decolady
on 1/15/11 10:57 am, edited 1/15/11 10:58 am - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Of course I prefer if you can bring them in.  You can visit my website, www.abundantstyle.com for info about consigning with us.

If you are really too far away, we can talk about shipping the items.

THANKS!
Deb
skatie
on 1/15/11 11:11 am - NJ
Thanks for getting back to me.  I went on to your website and I am going to gather togehter my spring and summer things.  I live in Basking Ridge so you are about 40 minutes away.  I am going to see what I have an d give you a call.  If things sell i can treat myself to some new things!  It seems like you only want high end things.  Is talbots okay?

Decolady
on 1/15/11 11:33 am - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Talbots is fine!  I say "mall brand" or better.  No Walmart, Kmart, Target or Sears brands.

My cousin lives in Basking Ridge, it is only 35 to 40 minutes from there.  Looking forward to meeting you!

THANKS
Deb
Most Active
Recent Topics