OMG it's tomorrow

3grlsmom
on 1/2/11 10:12 am
I am so nervous I can hear my heart pounding.....can you hear it too?

I am having a breast reduction and lift and an extended tummytuck in the afternoon....I am making myself crazy......excited at results.....scared to death of the pain (am getting a Q pain ball). 

Any warm fuzzy thoughts are appreciated..........

karen

Karen in NJ 

Butterfly618
on 1/2/11 9:59 pm - NJ

Hey Karen

My thoughts and prayers are with you.  I am so proud and jealous I know you will look even better then you do now once it is all over...lol.  If you need anything at all please don't hesitate to call me.   Keep me informed on how you are doing.  God speedy recover...xoxo

"SUCCESS IS A LIFESTYLE, NOT A DIET"
Please visit my OH  Support group:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/allinthemind/welcome/

Where you will find helpful strategies to achieve you goals

Highest 325.7lbs Surgery 295lbs Current 244lbs 

(deactivated member)
on 1/2/11 10:12 pm - Piscataway, NJ
 {{{Karen}}} Keeping you in my warm, fuzzy thoughts. You'll be just fine, and look and feel even more terrific than you do now! PS/Would you mind if I take the breasts they reduce from you? :D  Hugggssss....  Nancy
Frank_B
on 1/2/11 11:59 pm - Woodbridge, NJ
Thoughts and prayes out to you.

Remember pain is only temporary, the results are forever

jerseyjuji
on 1/3/11 4:52 am
By now, you've been there, done that!  The pain will be difficult, but be sure to take advantage of your pain meds! I had all of those things done in one shot, too, and it wasn't fun but it was well worth it.  Look ahead...the pain will be just temprary, the results will thrill you each day.  Happy Healing!!  julie
Tom C.
on 1/3/11 6:38 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Just read this - hope you're mending well. Know I am here if you need. Keep us informed how it went (no pun intended)
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Redhead7977
on 1/3/11 8:41 am - NJ
Karen
I am thinking of you and my prayers are with you.  You are finally getting what you were wishing for I know you will look terrific.  keep us posted on your healing process and know we are here for you.
Joann
allisarin
on 1/4/11 2:51 am - Bayonne, NJ
Karen ,I have not been on because I have been very sick. Glad you are doing this it will be worth all the pain. If you need anything please call. Hope for a speedy recovery.Linda
checkitout
on 1/5/11 7:06 am - Newton, NJ
Hi Karen,

I just had my LBL and it is well worth the pain, you will be better sooner than you expected and you will feel so much better.

Best wishes for an easy speedy recovery.

Stella

PS. The worst part of the whole thing are the drains, I just had my last one removed today.. YEA!
Most Active
Recent Topics