Home at last

checkitout
on 1/1/11 12:06 pm - Newton, NJ
I am home at last, I had a circumferential lower body lift on Thursday and finally made it home today..

So far the pain is not too bad, lets see if I still say that tomorrow ~ that will be the big test.

I had 10 lbs of skin removed during the surgery but ended up having my blood levels fall out on Friday and I passed out cold..  So I ended up having three units of blood and two iron transfusions.. I feel much better now and cant wait to find out how I will look..

Stella
Sarah P.
on 1/1/11 9:53 pm
COngrats on the lift. I hope you are feeling bettter today.
Good luck
Sarah

HW / SW / CW / GW
270   252   178 150        
checkitout
on 1/2/11 6:41 am - Newton, NJ
Thanks Sarah, I appreciate the well wishes.

I am feeling pretty good today, I slept thru the night and have been able to move around some today so hopefully the swelling will go down some.

Thanks!
Stella
Tom C.
on 1/3/11 6:42 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Stella,

Hope you're doing better. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Know I am here if you need ANYTHING.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
checkitout
on 1/5/11 7:13 am - Newton, NJ
Thanks Tom,

I am doing better, I went to Dr. Fodero today and had my last two drains removed.. I came home with a total of 5 and they are nasty pains in the hind end! I was cleared to drive on Monday since I was not taking any more pain meds (other than at night) and I could move pretty well. Today we discussed going back to work and I am clear to go back on Monday but for only half days (real ones not Stella half days where I leave an hour early) so I am excited to be back to work. I can not stand being at home.. I am very very swollen still but he thinks the swelling will be ok but if not we will have to drain some of the fluid next week, we will see..

I hope to see you at the meat ball thing next week, I am going..

Thanks again for your support!

Stella
Luvmy3dobermans
on 1/16/11 6:29 am - NJ
That is awesome.  Did you have to get insurance approval or were you financially responsible?  I think I am going to have a big problem with the extra skin in my belly when I get my surgery done.  (it is suppose to be done February 11th)  Who did your circumferential lower body lift?  This is something I want to at least look into when my surgery is done.  How long did it take you to get this done.  Any information you could give me would be a great help!!
Most Active
Recent Topics