How was Your Christmas?????

Redhead7977
on 12/28/10 4:48 am - NJ
Hey fellow losers, Hope you Christmas was Great!!!!
I for one need to get back on track, I ate my way thru the holiday and one day turned into many  but I am ready to jump back in the losers circle.  Got rid of all the cookies today at work and am going to shop tonight for the good stuff.  I have made up my mind this is the year I make my goal!!!!!  so I might need some extra help from all of you.
Can't wait to ger together again in the New Year.
Joann
Joann
Jeepers385
on 12/29/10 5:24 am - Hightstown, NJ
Joann, you know we're here for you anytime.  You looked great at the fashion show, keep up the good work.

Need to call you about the bellydancing classes.

A new year a new direction. 

Redhead7977
on 12/30/10 2:28 am - NJ
Thanks!  I callled the teacher and she is going to get back to me. She might have classes at the VFW in Yardville. 
We will have to meet for lunch again after the new year.
J
Tom C.
on 1/3/11 6:45 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Christmas was great .. New Years was great .. I wasn't ... Haven't been 100% "on target" but as of today I am BACK TO THE BASICS!! 
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Redhead7977
on 1/3/11 8:23 am - NJ
Me too!!!   I am going low carb, I also need to get all that sugar out of my system, water, water, water LOL
Joann
Butterfly618
on 1/3/11 9:13 am - NJ

I'm here if you need extra help or kick in butt!!!

"SUCCESS IS A LIFESTYLE, NOT A DIET"
Please visit my OH  Support group:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/allinthemind/welcome/

Where you will find helpful strategies to achieve you goals

Highest 325.7lbs Surgery 295lbs Current 244lbs 

Redhead7977
on 1/3/11 9:25 pm - NJ
I do !  I need to see all you guys :)  When are we going to have our next ger-together???
Joann
Most Active
Recent Topics