rec'd my approval !

checkitout
on 12/20/10 1:22 pm - Newton, NJ
Well I finally (after over a month) rec'd my ins. approval to have my skin removed.... YEA !! On Thursday night I rec'd my letter so on Friday I called the dr's office to see if they could still fit me in their calendar.. Today I went and signed all the papers got my pre-op orders and gave half the money...

So on I am having plastics on Dec 30th, I am having a Circumferential Lower Body Lift and let me tell you I am scared as all get out. But this is what I wanted so I have to suck it up and not complain about being scared. After all is said and done I still have to pay about half of the dr's fee but it is better than having to pay for the whole surgery and better than the other option of having a procedure that would be fully paid but would not look as good, lets face it this is forever so it is worth doing properly (that is what Dr. Bertha said about my bypass too, LOL!) so I am going for it.

I guess this is one way to ring in the New Year, in 2011 I will truly be a new person..

Stella

Tom C.
on 12/21/10 2:39 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
CONGRATS!!! What a wonderful GIFT to get this Holiday Season !!!

Keep us posted how things go!!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
checkitout
on 12/21/10 7:49 am - Newton, NJ
Thanks Tom, it is wonderful. I will absolutely let you know how things are going. It is so surreal that it is happening so quick, this whole thing was a rush job since insurance approval took so long and is only good till the end of the year.

Have a very Merry Christmas!

Stella

Sarah P.
on 12/22/10 9:05 pm
Who are you using for plactics? I am using the same Drs that you have , Dr, Abkin did  my bypass. Just kinda curious, I have quite a way to go .....Good luck on your procedure!!!!

HW / SW / CW / GW
270   252   178 150        
checkitout
on 12/25/10 10:27 pm - Newton, NJ
I am using Dr. Fodero for my plastics, he has been great so far... I will let everyone know when it is all done how it went.

Thanks,
Stella
Most Active
Recent Topics