Cielle out of Surgery

Tom C.
on 11/22/10 8:40 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Got this email from Cielle's hubby:

CL had her surgery today. She's sore- her arm hurts from shifting of internal gasses (kinda like the bends), but she's in good spirits, and the hospital staff are taking great care of her. I believe she'll be out tomorrow (today).

She asked me to tell you so that it could be posted to the boards.

Let me know if you need more info.

R
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
cielle
on 11/27/10 12:18 pm
Thanks for posting, Tom. I got out of the hospital on Wednesday. I had a lot of pain from my shoulder, but after a little retail therapy :) and a lot of time renewing my acquaintance with my heating pad., I feel much better. Had some tummy issues, also, but I think it was the sorbitol in the italian ices that I got. Already down about 10 pounds from surgery on Monday. WooHoo!
Tom C.
on 11/28/10 8:54 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

CL - glad to see you're back on the boards. CONGRATS on your accomplishment - so far. Keep us posted.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active
Recent Topics