Surgery tomorrow

cielle
on 11/21/10 2:31 am
I can't believe it is finally almost here. Nervous and excited!
Life is a Beach
on 11/21/10 5:28 am
Good Luck! :)
 "I may not be moving fast or gracefully, but at least I'm moving!"            
Sarah P.
on 11/21/10 8:43 am
Good Luck!

HW / SW / CW / GW
270   252   178 150        
Tom C.
on 11/21/10 9:07 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Not that you will need it - but good luck. Please let us know how you made out. Feel free to tell hubby to email me
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
cielle
on 11/21/10 12:10 pm
Thanks, everyone! Not sure how I'm going to sleep tonight.

Tom -- I'll ask Ray to email you.
big_ideas
on 11/21/10 12:24 pm - Randolph, NJ
Cielle: We met at one of the NJIGT dinners. I didn't get to spend too much time talking to you, but I remember your lovely smile. You seemed like a very warm person, and I'm so excited for you. You are about to experience the ride of a lifetime.

I'll be thinking about you tomorrow, and sending you lots of vibes for an uneventful surgery, speedy healing, and remarkable success.

Please come to us for any support you might need along the way, or to share your thrilling moments.

Best of luck!

Linda

cielle
on 11/27/10 12:20 pm
Linda,

Thanks so much for thinking of me!
3grlsmom
on 11/27/10 12:56 pm
 Hey there pal.....I am thinking about you and how great you will look!  I cant wait to see the new you.  I am having some surgery in January and hopefully will make it to the Feb. group!  See ya there.
Karen in NJ 

Barbi M.
on 11/29/10 5:31 am - Maplewood, NJ
I hope everything went well and your doing great!

Most Active
Recent Topics