Hey New Jersey

Butterfly618
on 11/14/10 11:43 pm - NJ

Just letting my NJ OH Family know that there is a support Group meeting for all WLS patients can attend in Woodbridge. 

Wegmens Upstairs Lounge

15 Woodbridge Center Drive

Woodbring NJ 

We meet today at 7pm 

Hope anyone who needs it will come.

"SUCCESS IS A LIFESTYLE, NOT A DIET"
Please visit my OH  Support group:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/allinthemind/welcome/

Where you will find helpful strategies to achieve you goals

Highest 325.7lbs Surgery 295lbs Current 244lbs 

big_ideas
on 11/15/10 1:31 am - Randolph, NJ
Hey Gina!

I would love to join you one of these days. But I guess today isn't the one. My son has hockey tryouts and I've gotta chauffeur him there and back.

Sorry. Hope you guys have fun! I miss you!

allisarin
on 11/17/10 4:50 am - Bayonne, NJ
I will be there next week
bubblesrn
on 11/17/10 11:06 pm
I see we have the same surgeon!  How are you doing?  I know Bayonne is far from Teaneck, but Drs. Trivedi, Schmidt, and Ewing are now performing bariatric surgeries at Holy Name Medical Center.  I run the support groups and seminars.  If you can swing by one.  My next one is December 2nd.  We will be exchanging bariatric friendly recipces!  PM me if you need more information.  Good luck to you!  I love seeing fellow bandsters from Drs T, S, and E!

All the best,
Janice

all the weight has been lost post-op..I LOVE MY BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

highest weight: 333 pounds (I know I gained after my last "weigh in" in the doctors office so probably it's more like 340 pounds)
current weight: 151 pounds (7/12/11)
I've been at goal (165 pounds) for 6 months now and now on maintence.  I tend to go up and down depending on time of the month and such! 

bubblesrn
on 11/17/10 11:07 pm
When is your next one, I know it's a distance for me but if it's on a weekend, maybe I can swing by.  My hubby loves Wegmans--- he can do some grocery shopping while we chat!  LOL!

Janice

all the weight has been lost post-op..I LOVE MY BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

highest weight: 333 pounds (I know I gained after my last "weigh in" in the doctors office so probably it's more like 340 pounds)
current weight: 151 pounds (7/12/11)
I've been at goal (165 pounds) for 6 months now and now on maintence.  I tend to go up and down depending on time of the month and such! 

Most Active
Recent Topics