Alone for surgery /Dr. Greenbaum in Willingboro

(deactivated member)
on 11/11/10 11:08 am
I live in the middle of the country and I'm flying in to have surgery with Greenbaum. Unfortunately, I will be alone.

Do you folks who are local have suggestions about how to find a helpful person to do stuff like pick me up from the hospital (I won't be able to drive), perhaps go get medications, and other stuff like that? I have to stay in the area for 7-10 days after being released from the hospital, but I don't know anybody in the area. I don't think I need (and can't afford) a private nurse.
Tom C.
on 11/12/10 2:47 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Unfortunately I am about 2 hours away, so I can't. But I would suggest contacting the Doctor's office and maybe they know someone who would be willing.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Jersey Girl
on 11/26/10 2:07 pm
I wish I still lived and worked in the area.  I would be more than happy to help, but I've relocated.  Hopefully, someone will be able to help.  Maybe post on the main board, or the board for your surgery.
A l y s i a  (pronounced like A l i c i a)
Total weight loss since HW of 475:

Pounds lost since band revision to DS            
Most Active
Recent Topics