Raspberry Chewy Calcium

big_ideas
on 11/11/10 7:32 am - Randolph, NJ
Anyone want some?

I used to love the Bariatric Advantage chocolate chews, but they went and screwed with them. I chose the raspberry as a replacement for the six bags I'd accumulated because the auto-ship had gotten ahead of me somehow. And they are not my favorite.

I don't want any money. I'll send you a handful to try, or the whole bag. Just let me know in the next couple of days, or I'm going to send them back to BA and tell them to do what they will with them.

Tom C.
on 11/12/10 7:41 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
You know I am a cafone - so if no one takes them I will.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
big_ideas
on 11/14/10 6:08 am - Randolph, NJ
Tom, PM or email me your address.

Tom C.
on 11/14/10 8:10 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
If others want them, send it to them first. If there are any leftovers, then bring them next week to the RUN and I'll take them off your hands there.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Alice P.
on 11/13/10 10:38 am
Are these the ones people say taste like starbursts? I would like to try them.
 HW 278 SW 259 GW 170 CW 142 Ht 5ft 6

big_ideas
on 11/13/10 11:51 am - Randolph, NJ
Yes Alice, and when they sent me samples I liked them very much. But I've changed my mind. PM me your address and I'll send you some...

Alice P.
on 11/14/10 4:15 am
I sent you a friend request with the info, OH wouldn't let me into your profile to send a pm.

big_ideas
on 11/14/10 6:07 am - Randolph, NJ
I got it, Alice. I'll send them out tomorrow!

Alice P.
on 11/14/10 9:58 am
Thanks!!!!!!

Alice P.
on 11/16/10 4:57 am
They arrived today! Thanks, I tried one and wasn't that crazy about it but will try more of them as I have found most chewable calcium requires patience in learning to tolerate!

Most Active
Recent Topics