Dr. Kim - Freehold ~ anyone?

3grlsmom
on 11/7/10 10:46 am
 Okay....I interviewed MANY local Drs. and have selected Dr. Kim.........anyone here ever use him or hear anything good or bad?  I am  doing a reduction of these  boobies and an extended tummy tuck with lipo the 1st week of January.....QUITE NERVOUS!!
Karen in NJ 

Ilisa D.
on 11/10/10 8:02 am - Marlboro, NJ
Hi Karen,

We met a while back.....

Im a nurse at the hospital where Dr. Kim works, and he is a very talented man.  I dont work in plastics and have not ever seen his boob jobs, but I have seen him do wonders on medical reconstruction cases and biopsy cases.  He would definitely be one that I would consider for myself.

Ilisa
3grlsmom
on 11/10/10 11:48 am
 I do remember  -  I think we met in ENCORE at Nordstrom......bet they miss us there!  I really like him and his work is beautiful.  I plan on doing it the 1st week of Jan.  He really wants me out of there asap - no overnight due to disturbances and "germs".  He thinks I should go home.  I want to stay for the "ggod" drugs and in case of nausea. I called him today and he said no problem staying 1 night - then I will come home and hire a private duty nurse for a few days.......what might that cost?  

I am so scared of pain....that is what I worry about.........not all the other really important stuff!!

karen

Karen in NJ 

Most Active
Recent Topics