Join me .. errr .. *US* Thanksgiving Morning for a 1K/5K

Tom C.
on 10/30/10 12:46 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

On Thanksgiving morning, at least two, maybe three (or 4), of us are doing the Morris Township Thanksgiving Day 5K/1K Turkey Trot.  It’s to benefit the Interfaith Food Pantry.

Anyone want to do this with me – err … US ?!?!?!? It should be fun !!

And like one of the Nutritionist’s said “if you are planning on having some starchy foods that day .. eat them without guilt knowing that you burned off several hundred calories beforehand!" – With that in mind, of course we’ll need to remain sensible. We’re not doing a MARATHON that day (even thou it WILL FEEL LIKE IT)

For more information go to:

http://www.practicehard.com/EventView.asp?eid=704

I .. err .. WE hope to see you there!!!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Life is a Beach
on 10/30/10 2:46 pm
Good luck to everyone participating! :)
 "I may not be moving fast or gracefully, but at least I'm moving!"            
big_ideas
on 11/2/10 1:48 am - Randolph, NJ
Who's joining "us"?

Tom C.
on 11/2/10 1:54 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
A person from the Saint Clare Support Group was going to run the Flemington one (on the same day****il I said I was doing this one - and she (and her brother) may decide to switch - especially when I said another "bariatric sibling" talked ME into it.

So let's try to get a TEAM going!!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
big_ideas
on 11/2/10 5:02 am - Randolph, NJ
Yes, that would be awesome! The more the merrier!

maryc543
on 11/2/10 5:42 am
Wishing you (all) a lot of luck, and much fun!  Happy running!  Mary C

DS Part 1 (VSG) 11/14/06 DS Part 2 12/18/07
HW 430 SW 400 CW 210 GW 170 Blog: lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com

Rubyblueyes
on 11/11/10 8:41 am - Lincoln Park, NJ
Hi Tom,
I'll join you guys for the Turkey Trot depending on the weather. Let me know of any other details.
Robin
Rubyblueyes
Tom C.
on 11/12/10 2:45 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Robin,

Here's all the details   www.practicehard.com/EventView.asp

Tom

Most Active
Recent Topics