ANOTHER GREAT ICGT - and the next one ?!?!?!?

Tom C.
on 10/27/10 5:16 am, edited 10/27/10 5:27 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
  Just wanted to thank every who came out last night. I think we’ve all had a great time. The stories are always inspiring; the friendliness is contagious; and the camaraderie is always heartwarming. That’s the true goal of these meetings: to help lose weight while gaining friends. I know we've met that goal last night!!!

And thanks to my special girls for the shirt. I will wear it with pride. And I know when I going to first wear it. When I do the 5K!!!

We’re thinking of having the next one ICGT on a Saturday, and for a good reason. One of our Bariatric siblings is performing (acting) in a “Dickens’ Christmas Carole". We’re planning on see her perform, then do dinner afterwards.  

The event is held in CHATHAM (which is Northern NJ). The date of the performance we’re planning on attending is Saturday December 4th, at 3:00 p.m, and then do dinner afterwards

For more information:   http://www.chathamplayers.org/  

And ticket information
  https://www.ticketleap.net/buy-tickets/theatre/a-christmas-carol/chatham/C63521B9-BDAA-4E9B-B6F3-F8C3058992E  

There is a discount if we get 20 or more folks. Of course, family is invited to attend this, and/or dinner.   I can always prepay for the tickets, so we’re all sitting together.

Of course, for many of you this might not be important, and if you want to purchase on your own – that’s fine too.

Let me know what you think.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Jeepers385
on 10/28/10 3:37 am - Hightstown, NJ
Tom, thanks so much for organizing this dinner.  It was great to meet all of you and although I can't make it to the December dinner keep me on the list for future dates.

It was so nice to hear everyone's stories and see the pictures of where you started to where you are now.

Joann, I'm definitely interested in the dance classes so let me know.

Talk later.

checkitout
on 10/28/10 10:47 am - Newton, NJ
Hi Tom,

It was nice seeing you again last night, you really do look great!

I can absolutely do a Saturday, so count me in if you are taking count for the 20 ticket discount.. I am going with a newbie to the cooking class on the 10th of November so I will mention it to them. The newbie I am going with is a Bander and he sounds like he could use your help so I am going to try to see if he and his wife (who I work with) will come out to this too.

Thanks,
Stella
hockeymom8016
on 10/28/10 10:25 pm - NJ
I also told a friend *****cently got banded about our get togethers and I am going to see if she wants to attend.

Tom C.
on 11/2/10 9:30 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Here is some great news concerning the play - from the "star" of the show ...

Tom, just FYI it is general seating, so you can all sit together if one gets there to hold a section.  Small theatre, so there are no bad seats.
What a fun way to perform with "family"  I count you all as "family"

So let me know :D
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Barbi M.
on 11/3/10 4:49 am - Maplewood, NJ
Not the "star" but hey as they say there are no small parts only small actors...this can really be interperated differently in my new size.  Can't wait to see you all after the show on Dec 4th.  I do get a dinner break between shows so I will join you all.  There is a great place called Charlie's Aunt near the theatre and may be able to get a large area in the back set up. 

Most Active
Recent Topics