Team for Avon Walk for next year??

checkitout
on 10/23/10 3:59 am - Newton, NJ
Hello,

I did the 2 day Avon Walk last weekend and have already signed up for next year..

I was thinking it would be cool to have a team next year... Anyone wanna do it??

Thanks,
Stella

Nannette
on 10/24/10 10:51 pm - Toms River, NJ
Hey Stella -- I just did it too for the third year!  In 2008 I walked and blew out my knee after 14 miles -- had knee replacement in Spring of 2009 and last year I "crewed" by driving one of the Sweep Vans.  This year, I did the same thing driving the sweep van.  Have camped out all three years too -- Did you!

It was awesome.....
Hugs,
Nannette

Nannette
Lap RNY 6/16/03
Revise to DS 8/15/11

checkitout
on 10/25/10 9:11 am - Newton, NJ
Nannette,

I did camp out this year, I was in row H. I had an awesome time at the Walk. 

Did you sign up again for next year? I did but I have not gotten my participant number yet, I am really serious about a team for next year..

Thanks,
Stella
Nannette
on 10/25/10 11:25 pm - Toms River, NJ
They stuck crew back in outer Mongolia -- Row O -- something I complained about on my feedback form!

Yes, I've already signed up for next year -- to crew and drive for Sweep again.  May re-evaluate camping out though -- I really don't mind it, but hate having to lug the supplies back home again!

Keep in touch --
Nannette

Nannette
Lap RNY 6/16/03
Revise to DS 8/15/11

sexymillie
on 11/6/10 11:04 am - Browns Mills, NJ
Hello,where was the Avon Walk?how can I sing in
checkitout
on 11/6/10 2:01 pm - Newton, NJ
The Avon Walk is in NYC, it is in October around the 15th..  As I said before I would love to have a team for next year. I had such a great time I have already signed up for next year.

You can go to www.avonwalk.org to get info on the walk.

Thanks,
Stella
Most Active
Recent Topics