I HAVE MY SLEEVE!!!

Brielle C.
on 10/22/10 11:37 am - pine hill, NJ
Hello all i had my surgery on the 19th sent home on the 20th all went well with everything..Had the dry heaves the nite they sent me home from the liquid vicodin but nothing 9hrs in the ER couldnt cure! LOL I felt great today I have no appetite everything smells like dog food to me but im still trying to get in my gatorade and jello every hour!!  Thanks for all the support will keep everyone updated on my success!!!!
HollyinTx
on 10/22/10 11:47 am - TX
Congrats ! am very excited for you.
Tom C.
on 10/23/10 11:07 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

As Mayor of the Munchkin City, In the County of the Land of Oz, I welcome you most regally .. Ooppss ... Wrong post ..

My official welcome to the LOSER'S BENCH in OUR WINNER'S CIRCLE !! Soooooo proud of you !!! Glad to have another Sleeved relative in our bariatric family.

Know I am here if/when you need.

CONGRATS AGAIN !!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Life is a Beach
on 10/23/10 11:35 am
Congrats and good luck!
 "I may not be moving fast or gracefully, but at least I'm moving!"            
RCassety
on 11/1/10 4:07 am - Lindenwold, NJ
congrats and good luck keep it moving downhill slowly -- this isn't a race
      Ross & Roberta Cassety 
Ross - Open RNY 5/22/06 - 373/194
- BCBS Horizon NJ
Roberta - Open RNY  11/22/06 - 228/126- Aetna QPOS

Let someone know that you are thinking of them
www.angelsforhope.org

Luvmy3dobermans
on 11/16/10 2:08 am - NJ

Hello,
What surgery did you actually have?  Did you have any complications?  I will be getting my surgical date hopefully in the beginning of December.  I wonder how long it will take me?  Well anyway, I am happy that you are doing well and if I have any questions, I hope I can ask people like you who have already had their surgery.  Good Luck and many prayers!

Holly

Most Active
Recent Topics