INTERESTED IN WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY? HOLY NAME MC NOW HAS A COMPREHENSIVE...

bubblesrn
on 10/20/10 4:18 am, edited 10/20/10 5:10 am

If you are interested in Bariatric Surgery, please join us for our Comprehensive Bariatric Seminar, THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28TH, 2010
7-9pm in Marion Hall.

Presenters:
Dr. Hans J. Schmidt, Dr. Amit Trivedi, Dr. Douglas R. Ewing of Advanced Laparoscopic Associates.  (www.lap-associates.com)

Procedures discussed: Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass, Laparoscopic Gastric Banding, and Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy.

To register or to find out more information about the Bariatric program, please contact me, Janice Villarosa, RN  Bariatric Coordinator at Holy Name Medical Center (201)833-7043.

all the weight has been lost post-op..I LOVE MY BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

highest weight: 333 pounds (I know I gained after my last "weigh in" in the doctors office so probably it's more like 340 pounds)
current weight: 151 pounds (7/12/11)
I've been at goal (165 pounds) for 6 months now and now on maintence.  I tend to go up and down depending on time of the month and such! 

maryc543
on 10/21/10 5:43 am
Hey Janice,   Can't you talk to them about getting a DS surgeon on staff?  There's only 1 in the whole state of NJ, and Dr. Greenbaum is a titch away from Philly.  Great skills, but North Jersey needs a DS surgeon too!!!!   Keep mentioning how much business (and follow up care) they are losing to Pomp, Roslin, Inabnet, etc in NYC because they don't offer the DS!!!     Mary C

DS Part 1 (VSG) 11/14/06 DS Part 2 12/18/07
HW 430 SW 400 CW 210 GW 170 Blog: lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com

bubblesrn
on 10/26/10 12:43 am
I know this group is adding more surgeons on board.  Will suggest to them during our team meeting this week.  Thank you for the advice.

Jan

all the weight has been lost post-op..I LOVE MY BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

highest weight: 333 pounds (I know I gained after my last "weigh in" in the doctors office so probably it's more like 340 pounds)
current weight: 151 pounds (7/12/11)
I've been at goal (165 pounds) for 6 months now and now on maintence.  I tend to go up and down depending on time of the month and such! 

walter A.
on 10/28/10 9:57 am, edited 10/28/10 9:58 am - lafayette, NJ
in north jersey, we have 12 world class ds surgeons ,ust accrose the river.  i live on the Pennsylvania borer near high point, and they are only 40 miles away ,,, to bad these docs think of themselves as comprehensive or advanced and not offer the DS.......I'm going to Omaha for my ds,,next week,  distance is not a question.
Most Active
Recent Topics