NIGHT OF FASHION - October 22nd from 6pm-8pm

Tom C.
on 10/9/10 2:00 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

This is being held in a friend of a friend's boutique in Millburn, NJ. It's being sponsored by Garden State Bariatrics & Wellness Center.

Here is what was sent

“We will have professional fashion, hair, make-up stylists on site for you, exclusive discounts for this night only, possible massage therapist on site for a quick complimentary massage (have to confirm that one, but, looking promising), Refreshments!!! :) Free gift for attending

It will be a lot of fun just to be there...please let me know if you're coming and how many guests you will be bringing! Call the boutique 973.258.0028 by October 19th. “

I may even attend. I am looking for a new blue chiffon dress to match my pumps .. I mean .. ooooppppsss

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
(deactivated member)
on 10/9/10 2:11 am - Piscataway, NJ
PS/The co-owner of the boutique is also a bariatric patient!

I'll be there!  Maybe after the show, a few of us could grab a quick bite or some coffee? I'm game...

The only thing I'd have to add is make sure you RSVP! They need a headcount!
Or, let me know in PM, and I'll put your name in!

Blue is definitely your color, Tom!

xoxox's to all!
Michelle F.
on 10/9/10 6:11 am, edited 10/9/10 6:27 am
Nancy I've seen him in a dress, he looks quite lovely!
Band to Sleeve Revision 3/1/11

Most Active
Recent Topics