Aetna in-network psych eval

GypsyNomad
on 10/1/10 12:45 am

My surgeon did provide a couple of names of pysch folks who can do the pre-surgery evaluation but I was wondering if anyone can recommend someone in-network with Aetna (PPO) as the fee for this eval is going to be steep (and I am tired of filing my own claims with Aetna).

NYC up to Westchester would also work.

Thanks! 

DrMichaelSakowitz
on 10/1/10 1:39 am
I am in network with Aetna...feel free to call

Dr Mike
Michael L. Sakowitz, Ph.D. is a psychologist (NJ 35SI00148700) and member of ObesityHelp's Mental Health Board.  By posting, he makes no promises, guarantees, representations, or warranties, expressed or implied, and assumes no duty or liability with regard to the information contained herein.  This post is not intended to diagnose or treat any physical or mental condition.  No professional services are being rendered and nothing is intended to provide such services or advice of any kind.  No website or informational post can take the place of seeking professional help.  If you need professional help of any kind, please seek the services of a professional or dial 911.
Tom C.
on 10/1/10 6:42 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
IMHO - Dr. Mike is worth it - even if he's not in your network. You won't find any better.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Elizabeth T.
on 10/2/10 1:04 pm - Wayne, NJ
I had my evaluation with Dr. Mike.  He was very knowledgeable and compassionate, putting me at ease from the moment I walked into the room.  I found him to be very easy to talk to and would highly recommend him.
~ Elizabeth ~

Most Active
Recent Topics