union county meetings or help

karenbarb
on 9/29/10 11:39 am - Roselle, NJ
Revision on 01/18/12
have a huge story to tell.... need a support group in union county, anyone have any lists... i think i need all the help i can get..... to make it short, my band slipped, i have a hernia, i think i may want to revise to the sleeve, my husband does not understand, oh and i gained 30 POUNDS !!!!!!!! any insight would be great

IT IS A NEVERENDING BATTLE, THAT I WILL NOT LOSE

allisarin
on 9/30/10 12:06 am - Bayonne, NJ
COME ONE, COME ALL!
Plastic Surgery/Body Contouring Seminar
Saturday Oct 2 - RWJ Fitness & Wellness Center
2120 Lamberts Mill Rd., Scotch Plains
Special Presentation by Dr. Sanjay Lalla, W. Orange plastic surgeon
Join us first for support at 10:30am followed by Dr. Lalla's informative presentation.
Alice P.
on 9/30/10 1:10 am
The aboved mention post's support group meets the 1st Saturday of every month at RWJ gym in Scotch Plains.  And is a great group!  I love to go to it! 

Also I am a patient of Dr Goyal and he has added a second support group monthly at the Union office for just lap band patients.  It is on a Tuesday but I don't know which Tuesday, I'm a RNY patient.  The general support group meeting is the 3rd Tuesday each month at the Union office at 6pm. (So the next one is 10/19)

Alice
 HW 278 SW 259 GW 170 CW 142 Ht 5ft 6

Tom C.
on 9/30/10 4:25 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
teddyballgame
on 9/30/10 11:32 am
 Tom and the community at large: I'm trying to figure out what people are paying for fills, and whether they pay a separate fee for the outside facility the Doc may use.

thanks

Dov 
Tom C.
on 9/30/10 6:31 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Each Doctor's fill fee is different. And it depends on insurance.

There is a Band Adjustment Center in Florham Park which is very reasonable. Here is thier link

http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/bandadjustmentcenter/
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Sheri A.
on 10/2/10 11:02 am
too bad you missed the meeting today...we had a nice turnout, great group of losers, wonderful people. perhaps you can come to the next one...we are peer to peer, not affiliated with any hospital or doctor. we meet again november 6, 10:30am at RWJ Fitness Center in Scotch Plains.
(deactivated member)
on 12/7/10 12:23 am - Green Brook, NJ
Hello!

I have amazing SUCESS STORIES to share with you. I am a counselor at Physicians Weight Loss Ctrs In Green Brook NJ. We have great support groups and an extremely high success rate. We specialize in behavior modification and personal meal plans and we are medically supervised. We are having a holiday meeting Dec 14. One of our clients Laura is going to share her story. She has lost 110 lbs in 6 months. We would love for you to come. 217 Route 22 East Green Brook NJ 08812. 732 968 0200. 
Most Active
Recent Topics