GOT MY SURGERY DATE!!!!FINALLY!!

Brielle C.
on 9/16/10 10:06 am - pine hill, NJ
Finally got my date today...October 19th 2 days after my 27th bday! Best bday gift I will ever get! It will be a yr in oct that I started this journey with my insurance company! In my last post I stated that my original surgeon I consulted with left and they gave me a new surg. and I couldnt be any happier! He is GREAT and there is soo much research about him in top docs and on the internet! He informed me today that he does the Gastric Sleeve I was originally planning on the RNY with the 1st surg. I just wanted to know if anyone on here had the sleeve done and how are you doing with it? THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE WHO ALWAYS GIVES ME ADVICE ON HERE!!!!
<3 <3 <3
Tom C.
on 9/16/10 12:03 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

Congrats on your date !! I am polishing up your seat on the Loser's Bench in Our Winner's Circle.

I know at least one person who comes here who had the sleeve. I also know at least one other person who is planning on it.

Good luck, and know no matter what operation you choose - we will be here for ya!!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Brielle C.
on 9/16/10 12:24 pm - pine hill, NJ
thanks tom!!!! I am soo excited finally a fresh start!!!
Elizabeth T.
on 9/16/10 12:37 pm, edited 9/16/10 12:50 pm - Wayne, NJ
Congratulations!  What a fantastic birthday this is going to be for you!

I'm also pre-op (RNY) and have my surgery date set for September 27th.  Like you, I'm super excited and looking forward to the start of my new life.

So glad that you are happy with your new surgeon.  I think with any procedure, having complete faith in your doctor is one of the most important aspects for success.

Will be anxiously waiting for your updates as things move forward.

~ Elizabeth ~

sugarpie
on 9/16/10 12:55 pm - Landing, NJ
Congrats on your date!!!  Good luck no matter which procedure you choose.  As Tom said there will be  room on the losers bench for you :-)

cielle
on 9/16/10 2:32 pm
Most Active
Recent Topics