help

ebonyfigueroa
on 9/4/10 2:39 am
AT A STALL WITH WEIGHT LOSS WHAT DO I DO ALSO I WANT TO DO A 5K  I FOUND A PLACE IM N THE MIST OF MOVING LIFE IS GREAT
yessss i go in with DR. BILOF .....   THANKS DOMINGA   WWW.GARDENSTATEBARIATRICS.COM  MAY GOD BE WITH ME THIS DAY AND ANY OTHER DAY IM SO HAPPY I CRY AS I WRITE THIS YESSSSSS PLS FEE FREE TO SHARE ANY AND EVERYTHING WITH ME
DrMichaelSakowitz
on 9/5/10 1:50 am
Begin by monitoring what you are doing.....track both food intake and exercise.  Souds like you have a lot going on and might have gotten a little sloppy?  No judgement here just a thought.

The next step is to change something....I know, easier said than done.

Good luck

Dr Mike
Michael L. Sakowitz, Ph.D. is a psychologist (NJ 35SI00148700) and member of ObesityHelp's Mental Health Board.  By posting, he makes no promises, guarantees, representations, or warranties, expressed or implied, and assumes no duty or liability with regard to the information contained herein.  This post is not intended to diagnose or treat any physical or mental condition.  No professional services are being rendered and nothing is intended to provide such services or advice of any kind.  No website or informational post can take the place of seeking professional help.  If you need professional help of any kind, please seek the services of a professional or dial 911.
ebonyfigueroa
on 9/6/10 2:12 am
none taken lol right i dont think im gettin in all my protein
yessss i go in with DR. BILOF .....   THANKS DOMINGA   WWW.GARDENSTATEBARIATRICS.COM  MAY GOD BE WITH ME THIS DAY AND ANY OTHER DAY IM SO HAPPY I CRY AS I WRITE THIS YESSSSSS PLS FEE FREE TO SHARE ANY AND EVERYTHING WITH ME
Plum1967
on 9/6/10 3:37 am
It is natural to hit a stall... your body needs time to catch up to all the changes it is going through.

You may also find that increasing your intake (sticking to the protein first mindset) will jump start your loss again.

Good for you with the 5K... I have done several... mostly walking with a little jogging... GO FOR IT!

~wendy

I've partnered with Team In Training to raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

If you want to help fight blood cancers, please consider donating at http://pages.teamintraining.org/nj/rnr12/wnystrom.

Thank you for your support!

DrMichaelSakowitz
on 9/6/10 4:12 am
An excellent self observation Ebony...well done.

Good luck with the 5K....remember it is only one step further

Dr Mike
Michael L. Sakowitz, Ph.D. is a psychologist (NJ 35SI00148700) and member of ObesityHelp's Mental Health Board.  By posting, he makes no promises, guarantees, representations, or warranties, expressed or implied, and assumes no duty or liability with regard to the information contained herein.  This post is not intended to diagnose or treat any physical or mental condition.  No professional services are being rendered and nothing is intended to provide such services or advice of any kind.  No website or informational post can take the place of seeking professional help.  If you need professional help of any kind, please seek the services of a professional or dial 911.
ebonyfigueroa
on 9/9/10 11:26 am
thanks were do i find the 5k races at im not going to run ill jog in walk
Plum1967
on 9/12/10 3:31 am

I've partnered with Team In Training to raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

If you want to help fight blood cancers, please consider donating at http://pages.teamintraining.org/nj/rnr12/wnystrom.

Thank you for your support!

gracy72
on 9/12/10 10:10 am - newark, NJ
Clara Maass med Center is sponsoring a 5K at the end of Sept - here is a link to get more info

Good luck!

http://claramaassfoundation.org/giving/bike_event.html
Who says you can't win for losing! Gracy 

HW/SW/CW/GW
286/242/196/150 

My jouney has led me to this amazing place known as onederland....now that I am here I refuse to leave - EVER! ~ July 28, 2010

Adios to the BIG 9-0 look out 100 here I come!

Most Active
Recent Topics