Bariatrics and Belly Dance in Union County

gladididit
on 8/31/10 8:09 am
I had RoenY August 2007 and now weigh-in at 125.  I am an RN who teaches dance. Contact me if my group belly dance lessons might help your exercise program or mood - some are only $10/class. Scotch Plains/Clark area.
ebonyfigueroa
on 9/1/10 12:34 am
PLS SEND ME THE INFO [email protected]
yessss i go in with DR. BILOF .....   THANKS DOMINGA   WWW.GARDENSTATEBARIATRICS.COM  MAY GOD BE WITH ME THIS DAY AND ANY OTHER DAY IM SO HAPPY I CRY AS I WRITE THIS YESSSSSS PLS FEE FREE TO SHARE ANY AND EVERYTHING WITH ME
Christine N.
on 9/2/10 8:32 am - Rahway, NJ
could you send me a private message with the info?
Tom C.
on 9/2/10 9:27 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Can guys join too ?!?!?!?

Not sure about belly dancing, but I am extremely gifted in break dancing. When I dance, I usually break a table; chair; lamp; someone's leg.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
big_ideas
on 9/30/10 3:49 am - Randolph, NJ
Boy, would I pay to see you belly dance!

Tom C.
on 10/1/10 7:17 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Why do you think I always pay the bills with a handful of single ?!?!?!?!?!??!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
karenbarb
on 9/29/10 11:30 am - Roselle, NJ
Revision on 01/18/12
ohh ohhh i know a few girls that would love to goto a class. where do u teach ?????? i work in cranford....

IT IS A NEVERENDING BATTLE, THAT I WILL NOT LOSE

gladididit
on 9/29/10 3:45 pm
Yes. The classes are great.
Monday evenings 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm $10/class. Taught in my home dance studio right near Scotch Plains's RWJUHR Fitness Center. Call for details: 908-928-9304.
Most Active
Recent Topics