Morris or Union county?

shannonmaysmile
on 8/31/10 10:19 am - randolph, NJ
Hi Christine.

I am definitely interested.  I live and work in Morris County.  I had the relaize band put in on 9/15/09.  Have lost about 85 lbs so far, but I too am looking for a friend to help get me through the rough times.  Let me know if you are still looking for a friend.

Shannon

Christine N.
on 8/31/10 11:40 am - Rahway, NJ
 great!

I would love to get together sometime soon. During the week would probably be best for me since I'll be in Morris County for work. My work schedule is a little crazy but mildly flexible. send me a prive message and we can work out the details.

It would be great having a friend who is my senior in the whole process. I look forward to meeting you!
Tom C.
on 9/2/10 9:32 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Maybe this link will help you

www.obesityhelp.com/forums/NJ/4217667/NJ-Support-Group-listing-As-of-July-2010/

And if you'd like to meet one on one, or many on many, let me know and we'll see about doing an informal support get together.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
missjuice
on 9/10/10 3:11 am
You are more than welcome to attend our meeting in Plainfield.  Next one is Thursday, Sept. 16th
nicesmile0307
on 9/10/10 11:12 pm
Where in Plainfield I would like to come.
Most Active
Recent Topics