OMG What an amazing feeling.

sarajne
on 8/26/10 5:21 am - Hopatcong, NJ
So I started going to this gym a while back, and I LOVE IT. It is not just a gym. It's kickboxing classes. I never thought I would be one to take these classes. I had my surgry back in 2003 and never worked out like I should have but now I am doing this and oh boy can I tell it it helping, I have lost weight and I am even toning up a little (even with to much skin) This is the type of work out that anyone can do because as intense as it is, you do what you can do and they motivate you to do what you can. Oh man I feel awesome.
Ok enough rambling. I just wanted to tell people about this cause if its something you would want to try I think you should go for it!! It is the best way to work out and actually have fun doing it.
If any one wants info you can check it out the website is http://ckomorriscounty.com/
I know they have other locations all over Jersey, so I am sure you can probably just look up CKO Kickboxing and find other ones.
Trust me it's amazing!!!!!
Tom C.
on 8/26/10 6:26 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
CONGRATS !! Glad go see you're kicking some serious (__o__). Both in class and weight loss. Keep it going !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
big_ideas
on 9/6/10 7:56 am - Randolph, NJ
Is that the one on Route 10 by Forte?

sarajne
on 9/7/10 3:20 am - Hopatcong, NJ
Yeah, that's the one. There is one in Whippany on Rt. 10 as well.
big_ideas
on 9/7/10 12:47 pm - Randolph, NJ
I sent you a PM. Did you get it?

Most Active
Recent Topics