Traveling

GIA C.
on 8/21/10 1:47 pm
Hey,

I am seriously looking at Dr. Greenbaum for my revision to DS.  I will be driving from Kentucky to New Jersey.  I have never been to New Jersey so, all I know is that he is in Willingboro, New Jersey.  Is Willingboro a small town or big city.  What hotel/motels do you suggest I check out?  I will probably be in the area for at least two weeks.  I would preferably like to be close to his office and the hospital for convenience. 

If you have any suggestions PLEASE feel free to post or pm me.

Thanks a million!

Peace & love,

Gia!
(deactivated member)
on 8/22/10 2:03 am - Piscataway, NJ
 I'm not completely familiar with the area...it's southern NJ, just over an hour from me. However, if you don't get any responses from people who are more familiar, let me know. I'll be glad to do some research or legwork for you. I cannot imagine venturing so far away for such an important surgery without knowing about the area...so I'm more than willing to help in any way. Good luck! - Nancy
(deactivated member)
on 8/22/10 2:03 am - Piscataway, NJ
 oh yeah...forgot to ask...what hospital would you be in?
maryc543
on 8/22/10 4:06 am
Gia,  If you cross post \this to the DS board, there are many folks who have traveled for Dr. Greenbaum.  They can tell you first hand about where they stayed, costs, etc.    I have heard really good things about him.....  Good Luck with your plans!   Mary C

DS Part 1 (VSG) 11/14/06 DS Part 2 12/18/07
HW 430 SW 400 CW 210 GW 170 Blog: lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com

Most Active
Recent Topics