Saint Clare's Support - Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tom C.
on 8/21/10 11:09 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

Gastric Bypass Support Group Meeting – 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.

Gastric Banding Support Group Meeting7:15 - 8:15 pm

Location: Sister Catherine's Health Center Saint Clare's Hospital – Dover Campus 400 W. Blackwell St. Dover, NJ 07801

Topic: Meal Planning At Home And On The Road!

Alternate Route Due to Route 46 W.- Dover Bridge Closure:

Take I-80 W. to Exit 34B (Route 15 South).

Make a right at first traffic light (Costco on left, ShopRite on right).

At next traffic light make a LEFT (you will be going through the town of Wharton).

At the end of the road make a LEFT, then first Right into hospital parking lot.

OR.....

Via Route 46 W.- follow hospital detour signs that will direct you around the bridge.

Upcoming events:

Ninth Annual Saint Clare's Walk for Breast Cancer Awareness

Our goal this year is to raise $175,000 that will be designated for the purchase of a new ultrasound machine for breast imaging and renovation of the waiting area at Saint Clare's Imaging Center at Parsippany Commons.

Women’s health services, previously offered at just the Women’s Health Center at Saint Clare’s Hospital in Dover, continue their expansion to this additional location, where the mammography technology is completely digital, the gold standard for mammography technology.

The new ultrasound machine will offers higher resolution breast images, decreasing the need for additional scans and return visits, providing women with the latest technology to assist in early detection and treatment.

The Walk will support additional technology that will broaden the treatment of this advanced system to include breast cancer.

We hope to see you there!

Saint Clare's Ninth Annual Walk for Breast Cancer Awareness
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Hilton Garden Inn, Rockaway, New Jersey

If you are a Survivor, please remember to Register and let us know so we can help you celebrate your triumph over this disease. As a survivor, you will be recognized at the survivor ceremony, be pampered with complimentary massages and special gift and lead the Walk

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active
Recent Topics