Couch to 5K - 1 week later - no need to read, just keeping accountable

Tom C.
on 8/18/10 7:11 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

Home from the gym, and a little disappointed.

While I “advanced" a little in time (5 minute walk – 5 minute jog – 4 minute walk – 1 minute jog – 5 minute walk) – I was not able to sustain the first 5 minute jog at the 2.0 incline and eventually had to go to 0 incline.

However I am happy I did a total of 20 minutes of “something" compared to 12 minutes only 1 week ago …. and absolutely zippo 8 days go :D

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Butterfly618
on 8/18/10 2:31 pm - NJ
You're doing much better then me.  I haven't even got off the couch :-(.  Maybe that is why I  have been feeling like sh*# this week because I said I would do  this and did nothing.  You should be so proud of yourself.  You are doing something that you promised yourself.  You don't know how valuable that is.  When you make a promise to yourself and keep it, it allows you to build on your self conference and self esteem.  Keep up the great work you are an inspiration!!!

"SUCCESS IS A LIFESTYLE, NOT A DIET"
Please visit my OH  Support group:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/allinthemind/welcome/

Where you will find helpful strategies to achieve you goals

Highest 325.7lbs Surgery 295lbs Current 244lbs 

gracy72
on 8/20/10 11:09 pm - newark, NJ
You go Tom!  Soon it will be Couch to 50K!
Who says you can't win for losing! Gracy 

HW/SW/CW/GW
286/242/196/150 

My jouney has led me to this amazing place known as onederland....now that I am here I refuse to leave - EVER! ~ July 28, 2010

Adios to the BIG 9-0 look out 100 here I come!

Most Active
Recent Topics