Another Successful Inconvenient Get Together!!

Tom C.
on 8/3/10 9:57 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

Just wanted to thank all of those who attended last night’s get together. 18 of us shared our trials and tribulations, and had a good meal – great laughs and made some new friends.

The next one is schedule for Wednesday September 15th. It’ll be ‘down south’ – maybe near the beach area. Someone suggested Jenkinson’s, and another place which I can’t remember – but I have in my cell-phone notes.

Let me know if you have any suggestions of where we can all meet.

Thanks again, and for those who could not attend last night – we missed youse :D !!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
allisarin
on 8/3/10 10:09 pm - Bayonne, NJ
Thanks Tom. Had a great time last night. See you in Sept
gracy72
on 8/3/10 10:48 pm - newark, NJ
another great time was had by all!  Thanks as always for putting it all together!  Looking forward to seeing everyoen in Sept.
Who says you can't win for losing! Gracy 

HW/SW/CW/GW
286/242/196/150 

My jouney has led me to this amazing place known as onederland....now that I am here I refuse to leave - EVER! ~ July 28, 2010

Adios to the BIG 9-0 look out 100 here I come!

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/10 11:48 pm - Piscataway, NJ
 You're the best...thanks so much Tom!
Loved seeing everyone, as always.
Nance
Life is a Beach
on 8/4/10 2:54 am
Missed you guys, see you in September!
 "I may not be moving fast or gracefully, but at least I'm moving!"            
Considering_It
on 8/4/10 5:31 am
DH had to work late, so I couldn't attend.  Sorry I missed it, and hopefully will get to the next North NJ one :)
Barbi M.
on 8/4/10 8:08 am - Maplewood, NJ
So glad I finally made it to the inconvenient gathering.  So much love and support it was overwhelming.  Just what I needed.  Hope to make the September down south meeting.

Barbi

big_ideas
on 8/4/10 8:20 am - Randolph, NJ
It was a great group - old friends, new friends, and even some people I never got around to talking to. The time always seems to go so fast.

It would be so great if we could find a place with a more private back room or area away from other patrons. It just feels a little odd to stand up and speak in the middle of a diner, much less to announce how fat you used to be.

I don't know the shore area at all, but if someone knows of a place that has a room where we can do our own thing, that would be wonderful!

Either way, I will be there. And again, anyone coming from "up north" that wants to connect to make the trip together, please let me know!

In the meantime, I hope everyone has a great summer!

maryc543
on 8/4/10 12:39 pm
Thanks to everyone for last night!  It's always great to share our successes, and even our stumbles.   What positive energy we share.    It's great.   Hope to see you all at the Sept IGT.  Mary

DS Part 1 (VSG) 11/14/06 DS Part 2 12/18/07
HW 430 SW 400 CW 210 GW 170 Blog: lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com

Butterfly618
on 8/4/10 2:03 pm - NJ
As always I had a wonderful time.  I so enjoy being with you all!!!!

"SUCCESS IS A LIFESTYLE, NOT A DIET"
Please visit my OH  Support group:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/allinthemind/welcome/

Where you will find helpful strategies to achieve you goals

Highest 325.7lbs Surgery 295lbs Current 244lbs 

Most Active
Recent Topics