Morris County Area Transport to Next IGT

big_ideas
on 7/24/10 10:34 am - Randolph, NJ
Hello one and all!

If anyone would like to meet somewhere centrally located in Morris County, we can carpool to the next IGT in Little Falls.

Last time we met at the Barnes and Noble on route 10 and 202 in Morris Plains. That worked out fine for me, since we could leave cars there for hours without any problem and jump onto the highway easily.

I would be happy to do the driving again.

Please respond here or PM me if you want to do this. It makes the trip more fun and gives us a chance to know a few people in a smaller setting.

Linda (aka Big_Ideas)

hockeymom8016
on 7/27/10 9:57 pm - NJ

Hi Linda,

Count me in!

Esther

big_ideas
on 7/28/10 6:33 am - Randolph, NJ
Got your message Ester. So far its just the two of us...

Anyone else??

(deactivated member)
on 7/28/10 1:29 pm - NJ
Hey!!  Glad I stopped by today!  I have been so busy with the kid this summer it is cutting into my computer time!!

I would love to go, and thankfully, Little Falls is so close by!  I think I will drive myself because when I head down that way, I like to do some errands that I don't get to do often; like hit up the big Vitamin Shoppe on 46, along with a visit to Sonic for a Diet Blue Ocean Water.

Let me just make sure that  I don't have anything else planned (I have made random plans with my BFF and I need to get in touch with her and see what our schedule looks like!).
big_ideas
on 7/31/10 10:54 pm - Randolph, NJ
No problem Jen. I'm glad you'll be there and I'll get to see you! If things change and you'd rather not drive, let me know!

Linda

Most Active
Recent Topics