Please Help

Butterfly618
on 7/16/10 3:27 am - NJ

Hey NJ

I am an import from NY I had my surgery in S.I.NY and the ficility has changed Dr. 4 times.  I am not liking the new Dr.  I want a Dr.  in NJ one that is close to Woodbrige NJ One that has lost of support.  Please give me your Dr.'s name and number if you like them and think I would too!!

Thanks in advance.

"SUCCESS IS A LIFESTYLE, NOT A DIET"
Please visit my OH  Support group:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/allinthemind/welcome/

Where you will find helpful strategies to achieve you goals

Highest 325.7lbs Surgery 295lbs Current 244lbs 

Tom C.
on 7/17/10 9:46 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Of course I recommend my Doctor, but he's about 45 to 60 minutes from you.

Maybe this link can help find one by you, and ask if they have support groups

www.obesityhelp.com/forums/NJ/a,doclisting/type,46/
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
ebonyfigueroa
on 7/19/10 8:48 am
tom is not that far ur doc from woodbridge my doc is close to urs its less than 30 mins
yessss i go in with DR. BILOF .....   THANKS DOMINGA   WWW.GARDENSTATEBARIATRICS.COM  MAY GOD BE WITH ME THIS DAY AND ANY OTHER DAY IM SO HAPPY I CRY AS I WRITE THIS YESSSSSS PLS FEE FREE TO SHARE ANY AND EVERYTHING WITH ME
Butterfly618
on 7/21/10 8:30 am - NJ
What Dr do you go to?  I would love one that is 30 minutes away

"SUCCESS IS A LIFESTYLE, NOT A DIET"
Please visit my OH  Support group:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/allinthemind/welcome/

Where you will find helpful strategies to achieve you goals

Highest 325.7lbs Surgery 295lbs Current 244lbs 

rbb825
on 7/18/10 3:59 pm - Suffern, NY
Are you willing to go into NYC?  I love my surgeon - Dr Marc Bessler at Columbia Presbyterian.  He has a great Nutritionist.  There phone number is 212-305-4000 is you are interested.

Most Active
Recent Topics