70 pounds 3months is aug 10 ... what do i eat

ebonyfigueroa
on 7/15/10 1:44 pm
what do u eat
yessss i go in with DR. BILOF .....   THANKS DOMINGA   WWW.GARDENSTATEBARIATRICS.COM  MAY GOD BE WITH ME THIS DAY AND ANY OTHER DAY IM SO HAPPY I CRY AS I WRITE THIS YESSSSSS PLS FEE FREE TO SHARE ANY AND EVERYTHING WITH ME
Tom C.
on 7/15/10 7:09 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
By the 3rd month I was basically eating "real" foods. Of course I did not eat "unacceptable" foods, and watched my portions.

I would suggest speaking to your Doctor and/or Nutritionist for specifics.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
missjuice
on 7/16/10 1:55 am
Hi! Are you attending any Support Group Meetings?  You should be consulting with your surgeon and nutritionist for specifics and what pitfalls to avoid.   You are off to a great start! Congratulations!
ebonyfigueroa
on 7/17/10 11:16 am
i eat soups yogurgt tuna ummm i try diff things some things hurt my stomach
yessss i go in with DR. BILOF .....   THANKS DOMINGA   WWW.GARDENSTATEBARIATRICS.COM  MAY GOD BE WITH ME THIS DAY AND ANY OTHER DAY IM SO HAPPY I CRY AS I WRITE THIS YESSSSSS PLS FEE FREE TO SHARE ANY AND EVERYTHING WITH ME
Most Active
Recent Topics