Dating Post WLS- When did you mention it?

maryc543
on 7/6/10 5:10 am
thanks, Nanette....  I really like the stories with Happy positive endings!!   Mary

DS Part 1 (VSG) 11/14/06 DS Part 2 12/18/07
HW 430 SW 400 CW 210 GW 170 Blog: lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com

allisarin
on 7/6/10 11:14 am - Bayonne, NJ
Mary.
When I met my husband I was not really heavy. I was 3 months pregnegent so he watched me get bigger and bigger. I gained about 15 lbs during that time. So the smallest he ever saw me I weighted 140 lbs. Over the next 30 years I gained almost 200 lbs and he loved me that whole time. 2 1/2 years ago I had surgery and he stood by me the whole time even through he did not want me to have the surgery. So if someone care and loves you he will love you for you and not what your body looks like.
Linda
Tom C.
on 7/7/10 9:58 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Mary,

Like you I am an open book, and this "choice" is a part of me, so I tell everyone from the beginning. If they run, then they weren't worth it.

However, if you're really concerned you may want to wait until the 3rd or 4th date. No specific reason for these numbers, except (IMHO) by the 3rd or 4th date you "know where the relationship is going".
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active
Recent Topics