Program for Life....Saturday in Morristown NJ

knailnhair
on 6/22/10 10:01 pm - Milford, NJ

Is anyone attending this event??

June 26th Program Time Schedule!

9:00 am Silent Auction Begins (silent Auction ends at 4:00 pm)

9:30am - 10:00am SMART LIPO - Dr. Goldfarb - (30 minutes)
Title: Body Contouring in the New Millennium
Minimally invasive procedures, Smart Lipo.

10:10 am - 10:30 am Dr. Fodero. (20 Minutes)
Title: Plastic Surgery after Massive Weight Loss
A comprehensive look at the latest techniques in body contouring and facial enhancement after massive weight loss. Emphasis will be on rejuvenation of the abdomen, waist, buttocks, thighs, arms and breasts. Surgical correction of the face will also be addressed. Surgery for men and women will be covered. The pre-op evaluation, surgical techniques, and recovery will be discussed.

10:35 am - 11:05 am Rochelle Rice - 30 Minutes
Title: In Fitness & In Health
We are born with this amazing body but spend our lives looking externally for the answers to our health and weight management. We only become more aware of it when we are in pain. Learn how to say “hello" to your body in a fun and interactive approach! By understanding your own body and its needs you will help decrease stress, manage weight and feel more alive and invigorated.

11:15 am - 11:40 am Carla Triplett - (30 minutes)

11:45 am - 12:15 pm Kara Richardson Whitely - 30 Minutes
Title: Save the World Workout
Kara Richardson Whitely has run in Central Park at midnight, jumped in an icy Vermont lake, walked amid monkeys and alligators, walked/jogged where Washington slept, walked the Flying Pig Marathon course and has hiked mountains such as Mount Kilimanjaro (Africa’s highest peak) all for a great causes! Her Save the World Workout is about taking on physical events for charity to stay on the path to wellness. Learn how taking on a cause bigger than yourself can help you stay motivated and make real change in your health and in the lives of others.

12:30 pm - 1:30 pm Taylor Mason- Comedian/Ventriloquist
TAYLOR MASON has spent the past 25 years making audiences laugh on stage, on film, on television and on the printed page. He’s a world-class ventriloquist; a prolific writer; a talented musician; and one of the most successful comedians on the circuit today.

1:30 pm - 2:00 pm Michele Weston - Body Style Fashion Therapy Expert (30 Minutes)
Title:Your SHRINKING Body-Style Conversation
How you can look & feel better from the inside-out.

2:20 pm - 3:20 pm Ed & Heba (1 hour)
Title: How Being the Biggest Losers, Made us the Biggest Winners for Life

3:30 pm - 4:30 pm Bill Germanakos (1 hour)
Title: Half The Man, Twice The Man
Inspiration, motivation, Education, Dedication, and Perspiration. THE RESULTS – A NEW LIFE…

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

Life is a Beach
on 6/23/10 3:00 am
I'm going! Is Khalia Ali speaking?
 "I may not be moving fast or gracefully, but at least I'm moving!"            
jetlag2740
on 6/23/10 11:09 am
Hi Beach!!!

My name is Tim Herbert.  I am the Director Of Operations at the Banding Centers of America in Florham Park, NJ.  I am also a vendor at the event this Sat. June 26th.  Khaliah Ali is hosting the event and will be there throughout the day. Many other people of interest will be there. I am looking forward to introducing myself to the community and showing  everyone the multitude of services our center can provide. See you on Saturday!!!

Life is a Beach
on 6/23/10 11:13 am
Super, looking forward to it!
 "I may not be moving fast or gracefully, but at least I'm moving!"            
(deactivated member)
on 6/23/10 11:16 am - NJ
No, it's my niece's birthday (she's 3) and have plans after.

Are you going?
allisarin
on 6/24/10 5:36 am - Bayonne, NJ
I will be there. It is on my calendar. Plus I have to get on with my life and do things again
checkitout
on 6/24/10 11:53 am - Newton, NJ
I will be there... I have a booth to raise money for the 2 day Avon Walk for Breast Cancer.

See you there.

Stella
ebonyfigueroa
on 6/26/10 12:43 pm
it was great i went
yessss i go in with DR. BILOF .....   THANKS DOMINGA   WWW.GARDENSTATEBARIATRICS.COM  MAY GOD BE WITH ME THIS DAY AND ANY OTHER DAY IM SO HAPPY I CRY AS I WRITE THIS YESSSSSS PLS FEE FREE TO SHARE ANY AND EVERYTHING WITH ME
(deactivated member)
on 6/27/10 2:03 am - Piscataway, NJ
 Awww, I didn't know you were there! I would've like to have met you.  I arrived late, so didn't get to introduce myself to many people...  Hopefully another time!
(deactivated member)
on 6/27/10 2:36 am - Piscataway, NJ
 It was great seeing a lot of the friends I've made along this journey.  My favorite part was definitely the support meeting with you guys, and the Biggest Loser Bill G.   There were two chefs who made a salad and hummus...they were fun!

With utmost respect to the numerous people who coordinated and volunteered for the event, I have to admit that overall, I was not impressed.  It could be because I only attended the last few hours. I very well could have missed a lot of opportunities earlier in the day, admittedly. But by the time I arrived in the late afternoon, the vendors were already closing up shop. The schedule seemed in disarray. And, as with EVERY WLS event I've attended --- the education factor is far outweighed by doctors/hospitals/vendors hawking their goods/services (including those vendors who often seem out of place at these weight-loss events).  

Just my two cents!  My apologies if anyone is offended!! I know its easier to criticize than actually run one of these events...
Most Active
Recent Topics