Sussex County Support Group Meeting dates and locations.

Tom C.
on 6/7/10 11:47 pm, edited 6/8/10 5:08 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

OK folks, gonna try this and see who attends.

The first meeting will be on Thursday, June 17th,, from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Sussex County MAIN library, 125 Morris Turnpike, Newton, NJ  07860

http://www.sussexcountylibrary.org/info_ml.htm

The second meeting is (TENTATIVE - I just need to fill out the forms and fax it back) Tuesday, June 29th, from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., at Mount Olive Public library, 202 Flanders-Drakestown Rd., Flanders, NJ  07836-4031

http://www.mopl.org/

I hope these dates and locations are convenient for many.

These meeting are open to everyone, no matter which procedure you had, or even if you haven't had a procedure and are just thinking about it. Or maybe you know someone who had it, and want to know more about it.

Bring your questions, and ideas how these meeting should be conducted. This is a GROUP effort – majority rules.

As for now, NO REFRESHMENTS will served. As time goes on, we can discuss this.

Please tell your friends.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
big_ideas
on 6/8/10 9:06 pm - Randolph, NJ
Tom,

This looks fantastic!

I so want to be involved in getting to the Mt. Olive meeting and helping you get it established. But, I'll be away until the 30th, so it looks like I'll be missing that and the IGT as well this month. Just want to let you know that I'm interested, and that I'd be among your attendees if I could.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do. I'll make sure Linda Fuller gets the info; this is right in her neighborhood!

Thanks again for all your efforts...

Best,
Linda

Considering_It
on 6/9/10 10:14 am
Thanks Tom!  See you on the 17th :)
laura9488
on 6/9/10 12:51 pm - Denville, NJ
Going to try and make the 29th in Mt Olive. Thanks!
Brendan 2 Years :)
on 6/16/10 7:18 am
As of right now I can make the 29th.

Thanks Tom :)

Brendan

Brendan 2 Years :)
on 7/3/10 3:44 am
Tom,

I must appoligize.   I was called out of town on business and missed the 29th date in Mt. Olive.  How did the meeting go?  Will there be another one?  If there is, I really would like to be involved.

Thanks

Brendan

Tom C.
on 7/5/10 9:27 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
I am hoping to do it a few more times to see what's the interest. I need to find better locations. The Sussex Library was fine, but sort of out of the place. Mount Olive was a little reluctant because I was not a resident. I called Newton Hospital, and was given the "we'll call you back" "blow-off :D". So we'll see.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active
Recent Topics