Consent class

whosthatgirl
on 5/18/10 3:37 am
I am attending consent class tomorrow!! I am so excited! What actually happens durning consent class?? Just excited and curious!!

My weight loss video/blog:
Whosthatgirl.Nu

Alice P.
on 5/18/10 4:42 am
It's just a review of the packet that you were given by the Nutritionist-- and the warnings- no birth controls or NSAIDS for 2 weeks prior to the surgery.  I don't remember there being much new info.

Alice

HW 278 SW 259 GW 170 CW 142 Ht 5ft 6

whosthatgirl
on 5/18/10 4:46 am
Alice, I am so glad you mention about the birth control. I have been on it. Tomorrow will be two weeks till surgery. Thanks for the info!

My weight loss video/blog:
Whosthatgirl.Nu

Alice P.
on 5/18/10 5:46 am
I distinctly remember that from the consent class because there was  a woman who was less than 2 weeks out from surgery and was worried since she hadn't stopped taking it that it would post pone her surgery.

And I should add that it's not NO birth control--it's no hormonal birth control 2 weeks pre op and 2 weeks post op because the hormones increase clotting- you still need birth control!  I was almost delayed going into the OR because they won't take you in until they get the results of the prengancy test they do that morning at the hospital!

HW 278 SW 259 GW 170 CW 142 Ht 5ft 6

Most Active
Recent Topics