one week out

ebonyfigueroa
on 5/17/10 1:00 pm
one week out 11 pounds down jus clear liquids ,,, not much pain jello makes me sick i get gassy at times and feel like im dying i suck on sugra free kandy sometime i think im hungery at nite i drink and go to bed ive began walking for 20mins i will up as thedays go
yessss i go in with DR. BILOF .....   THANKS DOMINGA   WWW.GARDENSTATEBARIATRICS.COM  MAY GOD BE WITH ME THIS DAY AND ANY OTHER DAY IM SO HAPPY I CRY AS I WRITE THIS YESSSSSS PLS FEE FREE TO SHARE ANY AND EVERYTHING WITH ME
Tom C.
on 5/17/10 9:53 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Thanks for the update. Believe me when I say every day it gets better !!

Know we're here if you need us !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
(deactivated member)
on 5/17/10 11:28 pm - Piscataway, NJ
 You're gonna do fine...just sip and sip...and sip!  Get some SUGAR FREE popsicles...they'll help with the thirst. Just rest...it takes awhile for your body to recuperate from the surgery.  Walking definitely helps.  Congrats! :)
ebonyfigueroa
on 5/19/10 7:49 am
thanks guys im at 395 seeing the scale moves makes me not even want to it im so loving this
Considering_It
on 5/20/10 1:09 am
On May 17, 2010 at 8:00 PM Pacific Time, ebonyfigueroa wrote:
one week out 11 pounds down jus clear liquids ,,, not much pain jello makes me sick i get gassy at times and feel like im dying i suck on sugra free kandy sometime i think im hungery at nite i drink and go to bed ive began walking for 20mins i will up as thedays go
Careful with the sugar free candies - they can cause bad gas and diarrhea.
Congrats :)  You are on your way!
ebonyfigueroa
on 5/25/10 11:12 pm
omg so i found out about it
yessss i go in with DR. BILOF .....   THANKS DOMINGA   WWW.GARDENSTATEBARIATRICS.COM  MAY GOD BE WITH ME THIS DAY AND ANY OTHER DAY IM SO HAPPY I CRY AS I WRITE THIS YESSSSSS PLS FEE FREE TO SHARE ANY AND EVERYTHING WITH ME
Most Active
Recent Topics